Stags Barbershop, a full-service barbershop that specializes in traditional haircuts, began as a high school dream for Napa resident and owner Gustavo Peña.
Napa Valley News
Read through napavalleyregister.com obituaries.
Man accused of exposing himself to high schooler
Police say a Chilean woman arrested on burglary and theft charges in New York has confessed to acting as a lookout during a jewelry heist in downtown St. Helena.
- A farcical House Judiciary Committee hearing with the President's ex-campaign manager showed how Democrats are struggling to hold Trump to account September 18, 2019It was meant to be the moment when Democrats started to knit a narrative of presidential malfeasance that many of them hope will trigger impeachment.
- Opinion: Lewandowski hearing was a disaster September 18, 2019Corey Lewandowski's congressional testimony on Tuesday highlighted the fundamental paradox facing the House Judiciary Committee. On one hand, Lewandowski -- despite openly antagonizing House Democrats and preening for his Republican cronies -- testified fairly casually about misconduct by President Donald Trump that, in normal times, would be presidency-defining (and potentially presidency-ending). On the other hand, […]
- Analysis: Lewandowski is trolling to please Trump September 17, 2019Within the first five minutes of Corey Lewandowski's "testimony" in front of the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, it became crystal clear what Donald Trump's former campaign manager was up to: trolling to please his old boss.
- Napa High School Athletic Hall of Fame: Don Inglis and Bob Chance served vital role as Napa High's film crew September 17, 2019Don Inglis bought a video camera in the late 1970s. He took it with him to football games on Friday nights so that he could record action of his oldest son, Donald, playing for Napa High School.
- Napa Valley Sports Schedule September 16, 2019Tuesday
- Napa Valley Prep Report: St. Helena's McClain finishes first at Ed Sias Cross Country Invitational September 15, 2019St. Helena track and field star Harper McClain kicked off her cross country career in style at the 35th Annual Ed Sias Invitational on Saturday.
- Napa Valley Sports Schedule September 15, 2019Monday
- In an age of superteams, Oakland built a winner without tanking September 18, 2019Without a full rebuild or a big budget, the A's are in the postseason picture again. Almost two decades after Moneyball, how do they keep doing it?
- Severino's sizzling return shakes up Yankees' postseason picture September 18, 2019Showing off ace-level stuff, Luis Severino just made himself a major factor in the Bombers' October outlook.
- In video chat, Gordon says he'll play 'somewhere' September 18, 2019In a video chat with his Instagram followers on Tuesday, Chargers running back holdout Melvin Gordon said it would be "a waste of talent" if he didn't play this season.