Cyclist through the years
Napa Valley News
Part 1 of ESPN 30 for 30 film about Lance Armstrong delves into the corporal punishment the controversial cyclist received.
“The Match: Champions for Charity” produced some genuine drama, with the duo of Phil Mickelson and Tom Brady staging an impressive comeback.
“The Match” reminded us what we’ve missed since the global pandemic silenced live broadcasts of sports.
- Despite a surge in Covid-19 cases in some states, many Americans have flocked to parks, restaurants and beaches to celebrate Memorial Day weekend May 24, 2020Podcast | Q&A | Catch up | Your stories | Tracking US cases
- US has more than 1.6 million Covid-19 casesPodcast | Q&A | Catch up | Your stories
- 'Social distancing was nonexistent': Missouri Bar's pool party draws packed crowd May 24, 2020
- The waiting game is the only action for most high school football programs May 24, 2020As California slowly inches out of its coronavirus shutdown, many questions still remain about how, when or if youth and prep sports will return anytime soon.
- Senior Spotlight: Softball standout Fast made most of busy four years at American Canyon May 23, 2020Greta Fast, a four-year varsity soccer and softball player for American Canyon, is the focus of today's Senior Spotlight.
- Justin-Siena Volleyball: Little sister takes over for big sister May 21, 2020After assisting sister Chelsea Reilley with the Justin-Siena volleyball program the last three years, Kate Reilley takes the Braves' helm.
- Commentary: Saint girls dominated on courts in 2007-11 May 20, 2020Contributing columnist Vince D'Adamo recalls St. Helena High's dominant volleyball and girls basketball teams of 2007-2011.
- Tom Brady holes wedge shot for birdie as pants split May 25, 2020A struggling Brady made birdie on the seventh hole, earning an extra $100,000 for charity from Brooks Koepka.
- Tiger/Peyton hold off Phil/Brady in 'The Match' May 25, 2020Tiger Woods and Peyton Manning escaped a back-nine rally from Phil Mickelson and Tom Brady.
- Eli joins Twitter, gets humorous hello from Brady May 25, 2020Retired Giants quarterback Eli Manning joined Twitter on Saturday and got a humorous welcome from his former Super Bowl foe Tom Brady.