Read through the obituaries published in Napa Valley Publishing
Napa Valley News
Read through napavalleyregister.com obituaries.
Our weekly round-up of letters published in the Napa Valley Publishing
Three men were wounded in a violent shooting in south Sacramento early Friday. A manhunt is underway for the shooter, the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office said.
- A dispute over a handicapped-accessible parking spot ended with an unarmed man getting shot and a renewed debate over a controversial Florida law August 24, 2019[Breaking news update, published at 10:45 p.m. ET]
- Hear what Michael Drejka said during police interview August 22, 2019'Stand your ground' trial defendant Michael Drejka told police that he only fired his weapon at Markeis McGlockton after he was shoved to the ground and then McGlockton ran at him, according to video shown at Drejka's trial.
- Both sides in Florida manslaughter trial say video of fatal shooting will prove their case August 23, 2019Prosecuting attorney Fred Schaub said convenience store surveillance video showed that Michael Drejka fatally shot Markeis McGlockton as McGlockton was turning away from him.
- Napa High School Athletic Hall of Fame: Joe LeMasters a second-generation inductee August 23, 2019Joe LeMasters has had a connection to Napa High School his entire life.
- Napa Valley Sports Schedule August 23, 2019Saturday
- Vintage Volleyball Outlook: Crushers dig deep in season-opening win over Cardinal Newman August 23, 2019Had the Vintage High volleyball team gone to five sets with visiting Cardinal Newman on Wednesday night, a collective “here we go again” might have emanated from Crushers’ bench.
- Napa County Prep Football Preview 2019 August 22, 2019Napa County prep football kicks off Friday, Aug. 23. Here are team previews to bring you up to speed on this year's teams.
- Timbers, Sounders fan groups protest silently August 24, 2019null
- Buccaneers backup Gabbert dislocates shoulder August 24, 2019Buccaneers backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert departed Friday night's preseason game in the third quarter with a dislocated shoulder.
- Mets strike out 26 in 14 innings to tie MLB record August 24, 2019Mets starter Jacob deGrom recorded 13 strikeouts and the team finished with 26 to tie a major league record in Friday's loss to the Braves.