Sheila Rockwood has created a small business that really cleans up: Napa Soap Company.
Napa Valley News
Clemson Tigers assistant football coach Danny Pearman apologizes in statement for using racial slur at practice
Clemson assistant coach Danny Pearman released a statement Tuesday night after former player Kanyon Tuttle took head coach Dabo Swinney to task.
Amen Ogbongbemiga said in a tweet Tuesday night that he had tested positive for the coronavirus after attending a protest in Tulsa.
Get a recap of Tuesday’s local news stories from Napa Valley Publishing.
- Tear gas deployed in Atlanta, protesters arrested in NYC and LA, while 10,000 take to the streets in PortlandProtests in photos | Follow the protests | Read First Amendment rights
- Coverage of the protests around the US
- Los Angeles police arrested hundreds of protesters
- High School Sports: As districts weigh a return to classrooms, coaches hope sports get the green light June 1, 2020High school classroom instruction will return at some point and in some form in California because it has to.We know that. So will sports, but how and when?
- Senior Spotlight: Wells was a natural leader for Justin-Siena girls lacrosse June 1, 2020Karolina "Karlie" Wells, today's Senior Spotlight subject, has been a staple of the Justin-Siena girls lacrosse program since she was a freshman. The three-sport athlete was voted the Braves' team captain this spring.
- Senior Spotlight: Dusky was a 'generational talent' for Napa High swimming May 30, 2020The South Dakota State signee Emily Dusky is the focus of today's Senior Spotlight. The New Tech student who swims for Napa High was looking to qualify for the CIF State Meet for the third time this spring.
- Prep Baseball: Justin-Siena’s first section crown remembered May 29, 2020Justin-Siena baseball alumni recall winning their program's first-ever section title, the Sac-Joaquin Section Division III crown, 20 years later.
- An Argentine journalist's 13-year quest to do right by Guillermo Vilas June 3, 2020Eduardo Puppo put aside vacations and relationships to try to prove that the clay-court specialist was erroneously denied the No. 1 ranking in the 1970s.
- Vikes LBs seek help; NFL statement 'said nothing' June 3, 2020Vikings linebackers Eric Kendricks and Anthony Barr have denounced the NFL's statement regarding its commitment to fighting racial injustice, saying "vague answers do nothing."
- Hall of Famer, former MVP Wes Unseld dies at 74 June 3, 2020The former Washington Bullets player and coach died Tuesday morning at age 74, according to his family.